Information for the Data Subjects in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
1. Scope of application and general information on data processing
- 1.1 This data protection notice applies to the processing of personal data by MARVELIS Stores KG, Höpfigheimer Str. 19, 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen, email: email@example.com in its capacity as controller within the meaning of Art. 4 GDPR. Information on the processing of personal data communicated to MARVELIS Stores KG voluntarily by email, telephone, post, messenger or comparable communication channels will be provided.
- 1.2 You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our postal address, adding the words: "The Data Protection Office".
- 1.3 The protection of your personal data is important to us, above all for safeguarding your right of privacy in connection with the processing and use of this information. Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
2.Duration of storage
- Your data will be used only as long as necessary for the existing customer relationship, unless you have given us your consent, or we have a legitimate interest in further processing. In these cases, we shall process your data until you revoke your consent or object to our legitimate interests. Regardless of the foregoing, we shall be obliged under provisions of commercial and fiscal law to store your address details, payment details and order details for a period of ten years.
- 3.1 You have the following rights in relation to us regarding the personal data concerning you
- - right of access to your personal data,
- - right to rectification or erasure,
- - right to restriction of processing,
- - right to object to processing,
- - right to data portability.
- Please send your written enquiry to the aforementioned address.
- 3.2 You also have the right to complain to a data privacy authority about our processing of your personal data.
4.Collection and processing of data communicated voluntarily
- Where you provide us with personal data by email, telephone, post, messenger or via comparable communication channels, this will generally take place on a voluntary basis. Such personal data may encompass your surname, first name, email address, postal address and further contact details. These data will be used for handling the contractual relationship, for processing your enquiries or orders (the legal bases being Art. 6 (1) b) and f) GDPR) and for our own market or opinion research and for our own advertising by post (the legal basis being Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR). The data will not be used beyond this. In particular, the data will not be passed on to third parties for the purposes of marketing, market research or opinion research.
5.Passing-on of personal data to third parties
- In principle, we shall not pass on to third parties any personal data that you communicate to us. Such data will be passed on only
- - within the scope of consent granted by you,
- - to commissioned subcontractors in the course of the processing of your enquiries or orders or in the course of use of our services; these subcontractors (e.g. transport companies) will only receive the data necessary for carrying out such order and will use these data only for the specific purpose intended,
- - to service providers in the course of commissioned data processing under Art. 28 GDPR, or
- - to entitled entities in the course of the performance of legal obligations.